Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Grimmish hits level 9!



Level 8
(underwater, orcs don't swim well )





Level 9


Grimmish hit level 8 and then 9 this morning. Played him a little before work again. The server was flooded with low levels because most servers were down but Uldaman was up. Of course, it was as bad as barrens chat ( not looking forward to THAT again ).

I've decided to really take my time on this character and do EVERY solo quest thats offered to me. As I have no hope of raiding due to my work schedule, leveling is all thats left for me, so this seems the best way to get the most I can out of the game. If this doesn't spark my interest in the game again, I may have to find a new game. Spore isn't released until September so who knows what I may do till then. I could conceivably get two - three more level 70's by then.

nuff said

No comments: